The only thing better than a free consultation is having a choice in your consultation experience.
We feel patients should have a choice in their consultation experience. Therefore, we offer both an in-office consultation and a virtual consultation. Let’s explain the difference so that you can choose the option that is best for you.
- Our most thorough option.
- You will first meet with our treatment coordinator to take photos of your teeth, smile, and bite.
- If applicable, a 3D digital scan (no radiation) of your teeth and bite can be performed and a treatment simulation generated.
- Dr. Williams will complete a thorough exam of your teeth, bite, and jaw joint.
- Treatment options, appliances, length of treatment, and cost will be reviewed along with answering any other questions you may have.
- Any needed x-rays to complete the treatment planning process can be taken at this visit.
- You can get a quick tour of the office.
- If you are ready to start orthodontic treatment and depending on the type of appointment needed (braces, Invisalign, appliance fabrication, etc.), we may be able to get you started that same day.
- This Zoom meeting is a convenient option for busy schedules or families that live a greater distance from the office.
- Requires patients to first take a set of photos of the face, smile, teeth and bite according to our detailed instructions. Photos must be sent to us at least 1 day prior to the virtual consultation so that our treatment coordinator has time to review the case with Dr. Williams to acquire treatment options, appliances, length of treatment, and cost.
- Good quality photos are essential for accurate diagnosis and presentation of options. The consultation is only as good as the photos you take.
- Treatment options discussed will need to be confirmed when the patient can be seen for a thorough exam, digital models, and any needed x-rays.
- The exam, models, and x-rays appointment can often be combined with your appointment to start orthodontic treatment.
Ready to schedule a free consultation now?
To schedule an in-office consultation:
To schedule a virtual consultation:
- Please click here to see our detailed instructions on how to take good quality photos of the face, smile, teeth and bite.
- When the photos are complete, click here to securely upload them to our office.
- Our treatment coordinator will then contact you to finalize your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon!