Phase One Treatment with Invisalign First
Invisalign First clear aligner treatment is a type of Phase One treatment in growing children. It aligns the teeth while expanding the arches and making room for existing teeth and future permanent teeth.
Phase One treatment with Invisalign First may be used to:
- Create more space for crowded teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Correct bite issues
- Expand the width of the upper and lower arches
- Guide the growth of your child's jaws
- Avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions during Phase Two treatment
Invisalign First Treatment
Invisalign First treatment starts with a simple scan or impressions. From there, every step of your child’s plan is digitally plotted, so you know what to expect.
Removable aligners mean there’s little interruption to your child’s life and the foods they love. Plus, the aligners are specifically designed to fit smaller teeth and with space to accommodate teeth that are growing in.
As they progress through their treatment, you’ll see their smile transform through a series of small, expertly designed shifts calculated for how little teeth should move.
Why Invisalign First?
- Types of Treatment: Invisalign First clear aligners can fix a broad range of teeth straightening and bite issues including crowding, spacing, narrow dental arches, and overbites.
- No Food Restrictions: With Invisalign First clear aligners, there’s no missing out on popcorn at the movies. Children can continue to eat what they want.
- Easy Hygiene: Growing children can continue to brush and floss without hassle, keeping their good hygiene habits on track.
- Proven Experience: When your child gets Invisalign treatment, they’re in great company. Invisalign technology has transformed more than 8 million smiles worldwide.